Call for applications 2020
Attonuclei wishes to support future doctors by awarding a prize for the quality of their thesis project. A 2000€ will be awarded according to the following features:
Conditions of eligibility
• The prize is for a research project in the field of quantum dots, connected with Nanobiotechnologies, Nanomaterials or Nanoelectronics; • Thesis in a French or international research laboratory; • Your thesis must be in French or in English.
The selection criteria are as follows
• Innovative aspect of the research project;
• Concrete aspect of the project whose applications could be exploitable in an industrial context;
• Candidate’s ability to explain and promote their research.
• C’Nano 2020 submitted abstract (oral presentation or poster);
• Research project description;
• Cover letter.
• Review of files by Attonuclei Scientific Committee;
• Preselection of candidates;
• Final choice of the PhD student selected for the 2000 € prize.
• Launch of the call for applications: September, 1st, 2020;
• Closing of the call for applications: Friday October, 30th, 2020 at 11:59 pm UDT+2
• Review of records: November 2020; • Prize will be awarded during a specific ceremony at the occasion of the C’Nano 2020: The Nanoscience Meeting, which will take place from December 8 to 10, 2020 at Centre des Congrès Pierre Baudis in Toulouse (France).
Send your application files to : firstname.lastname@example.org;
For any question or information, please write to: email@example.com;
Incomplete application files or application files submitted after the deadline will not be evaluated.